Emergency Notification Solutions from Adaptive
Adaptive Display Solutions electronic message centers should be a component of any multi-modal emergency notification plan.
Having your campus-wide alert systems work together by incorporating our products helps to ensure that in a crisis, everyone receives emergency notification – including areas where noise levels are high, acoustics are poor, or mobile phones are not permitted or accessible.
Adaptive is a leading provider to the rapidly growing MNS market. We display critical alerts and messages via highly visible, full-color LED displays that are rated for both indoor and semi-outdoor applications listed to UL1638 Standard for Safety to Visual Signaling Appliances.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
• Supports integration with leading fire control panel manufacturers and network-based
emergency notification providers through
open communications protocol.
• Pre-programed, first responder and priority
• Scrolling and flashing text
• Messaging by groups or zones
• Reliable and energy efficient.
• High visibility and readability out to 150 feet
• Display date, time, weather and other general messages during non-critical situations
• Support for secure encrypted network protocol
• Rated UL 1638, NFPA72, FCC Class A