Alpha™ L Series Industrial Grade Product Overview
AlphaTM L Series NEMA 12 industrial grade displays are designed to improve productivity and efficiency.
The energy efficient AlphaTM L Series supports your manufacturing operations with real-time visual communications. Enhance
lean initiatives with live metrics immediately on the factory floor.
With ultra bright clarity and reliability, the Alpha L Series operates at a portion of the cost of traditional LCD displays.
Durable and long lasting:
- Powder coated lightweight aluminum enclosure
- Polycarbonate face – high impact and scratch resistant
- Industrial grade – designed to NEMA 12 standards
State of the art:
- 100% solid state electronics
- No intake or exhaust fans or filters
- Direct LED full color display, 6.25mm pitch
- Operating temperature; 0°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Clarity and readability:
- Easily seen from 15’ to 250’
- 1,500 NITS in brightness
- Superior viewing angle versus an LCD
- Outstanding contrast and no glare
- Text and images stand out demanding attention
Connectivity and software:
- Standard units can be configured for AlphaNet (Alpha protocol) or Ooh!MediaTM software control via a waterproof Ethernet connection. An external WiFi option is also available.
- The units can also be ordered so that they are driven through waterproof HDMI/DVI connection from an external controller or player running third party Microsoft Windows based software. This is the ‘monitor’ version of the display.
Click here to download a PDF of the L series product sheet