When it comes to LED displays, few brands have had the recognition and staying power of BetaBrite. The --Scrolling Text & Graphics - BetaBrite Series has been a mainstay in businesses for twenty years, with half a million sold to entrepreneurs worldwide. With its simple interface and clear visibility at upwards of 150 feet, it's popularity is due to its effectiveness: Betabrite signs are a great way to communicate with your customers.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Adaptive Display's Digital Signage Blog
1. When I clicked on Check for Updates, this message appeared:When I clicked on Check for Updates, this message appeared:
Unable to find a software version on the web. Check the BetaBrite web site for more information.
- What's the maximum distance a BetaBrite sign can be from a computer that's running the BetaBrite Messaging Software?
- Typically, the distance is 25 feet. However, you can purchase a 50-foot cable.
- Can BetaBrite signs be connected to a computer?
- YES! Using the BetaBrite Messaging Software, you can create and send messages from your personal computer to a sign.
- Why doesn't the sign show the modes or colors that I programmed?
- Mode and color selection must always come BEFORE the message text
- Why does the sign only save half of my message?
- You may have tried to save your file in the middle of your message. In order to save ALL the text in your file, you must always move the file to the end of your message before saving. To do this, press the APPEND key before you press the RUN key to save your message.
- How do I display the date in my message?
- For Model 1036 BetaBrites -- Use the Time/Date keypad key. For Model 1026 and 1040 BetaBrites -- use the Special M command.
- How do I change or remove the password on my sign?
- Step 1: Press the PROGRAM key. "Enter Password" will appear.
- Step 2: (Model 1040/1026 only -Hold down the SHIFT key) Press the letter "L" six times. "Prog Text File A" should appear.
- Step 3: Press the BACK key until "Set Password" appears.
- Step 4: Press the ADV key once and "Set Password Y/N" will appear.
- Step 5: Press "Y". Then "Enter 6 Characters" will appear.
- Step 6: Press the letter "A" six times. "Re-enter 6 characters" will appear.
- Step 7: Press the letter "B" once. The password is now removed.
- The clock on my sign seems to work, but the date does not advance daily.
- BetaBrite signs do not have a "Real Time" clock feature, and although the signs can keep time, the date will not automatically advance. You must manually advance the date each day.
With Mother's Day just around the corner, stores and shops across the country are going to be looking for ways to lure people into their stores looking for just the right gift for their mom. There's always a boom of quick sales and impulse buys around this time, and with the right advertising, you can move a lot mid-May.
If you're in the convenience store business, things are looking up in 2013! After a tepid 2012, forecasts are calling for an upswing in food purchases, with lower-end establishments such as fast food and convenience stores among the biggest predicted winners. More people have the money for convenience food today, and they're going to be spending it.
When a potential customer is passing by your convenience store, they're going to be making a lot of quick judgments about your store before deciding whether it's the one they walk into. Customers are judging Elements like its cleanliness, use of space, and general state of repair to try to tell what awaits them inside.
A lot of radio stations often run pretty close to the margins, in terms of keeping enough revenue coming in to keep broadcasting. It's a rough time for the radio industry at the moment, and smaller stations need every edge they can get to get those ad impressions.
For nearly twenty years, the Betabrite Sign has been one of the mainstays of digital LED signage. You've undoubtedly seen this classic in convenience stores, restaurants, hair salons, bars, or any number of other venues. Its combination of low operating costs and high versatility has made it a mainstay of small business messaging.