"How much does a digital signage system cost?"
Let's say your business earns about $500,000 in total sales annually. With a digital signage, you'll gain an additional 5% to 15% increase of return. That's about $50,000 profit increase per year. Would you still hesitate when you'll get that kind of gain for your business?
Total Cost of Ownership
It is important to understand how the total cost of ownership (TCO) affects digital signage networks. It is a tool that will determine the Return On Investment (ROI) for deploying a digital signage. It reveals how much a digital signage costs you over its lifetime.
It is more than the initial purchase price.
Quoting specific numbers is generally not a good idea since there are several components to be considered. There are key elements determine the cost and the factors involved in a digital signage network. These include:
- Power and Network Connectivity
- Content and Design
Cost Benefits of Digital Signage Ownership
A digital signage is a cost-effective tool in attracting attention and spreading information than traditional flyers and posters.
Digital signs are also are energy efficient and consume lesser energy. It is the best investment considering that they can be used for several years.
By understanding the cost benefits, you'll get a full picture from which to launch the project.
- Reduce communication costs for the long term.
- Update and publish messages on various locations without extra cost.
- Eliminates printing cost of old-fashioned posters or billboards.
- Cuts expense of installing posters and billboards in multiple locations.
- Removes labor costs required in taking down old static signage.
- Lessens advertising costs by conveying video messages anywhere.
- Prevents opportunity costs if your traditional signage doesn’t get hung in time.
- Lesser work and costs (or none) involved in creating content and updating messages.
The question is not just how much will a digital signage cost.
The real question here is: How much will be lost without a good signage solution in place?
Your challenge is to position yourself and your business as a valuable solutions partner. By doing this, you can ultimately save your client's ROI. Make your clients see the cost-benefits that they would gain and what they would miss without having a digital signage