Across America, businesses are looking for new ways to bring customers into their doors. People aren't driving as much as they used to, and they aren't spending as much as they used to, and that's making competition among small and medium-sized businesses that much more intense. These days, a business needs to use every trick it can to get ahead.
If you're looking for an eye-grabbing piece of signage, outdoor LED signs for business may be just the thing you need. LED signs are currently the best form of commercial signage on the market: They're brighter than any other sign while using less power, as well as being infinitely reusable. And, all you need to control one is an everyday Windows PC.
The software that runs outdoor LED signs for business is designed to be easily-integrated into modern business networks, or it can run on a single standalone computer. From here, you can write messages and have them appear on the sign moments later, as well as adding pictures, cartoons, or animation. These can be put into rotation, running automatically all day, even when your store is closed.
Then, with the QuickTrigger software, you can quickly and easily insert new messages whenever you need. Put up special announcements for five minutes, then have it go back to the regular rotation. In fact, now you can do it from anywhere on the road, using your iPhone or iPad!
You can have your own advertising outlet running 24/7, whether the store is open or not, and you can change the messages even while you're relaxing at the end of the day.
How Industries Can Use Outdoor LED Signs For Business
Their uses are almost endless, since you can put any messaging you want on them. For example:
- Banks: Advertise your current rates. “Refinance your home, as low as 3.4%!”
- Restaurants: Put your special du jour up in lights, with a brilliant full-color picture that will leave them drooling.
- Industrial: LED signs can guide visitors around the complex and ensure they arrive safely at your office.
- Ice Cream Parlors: “Today's Special Flavors are....”
- Convenience stores: Tell commuters about your breakfast specials. “Sausage biscuit and coffee, only $1.50!”
- Auto dealers: Videos of your latest arrivals in action are bound to get people in the door, wanting to see the cars for themselves.
- Cinemas: Large outdoor displays ensure that everyone can see the showtimes, even passing motorists!
You really have nearly endless options, and since these signs will last at least a decade with virtually no in-person maintenance, you'll enjoy their benefits for a long time to come!
With a wide range of shapes, sizes, and color options available, there's an outdoor LED sign that will fit any business. Whether you need a huge sign to lure people in from the highway, or a small window unit for your specials, LED signs bring people into your shop!