As an owner of a convenience store you have product to sell and you want customers to know about it – but how?
How about a window display unit from Adaptive Displays?
Window displays are an economical way to get your message out faster and more efficiently than banners, paper signs, or other temporary - and often costly - indoor signage. They don’t clutter up your window space so you can’t see outside. They allow you to run multiple messages and can be changed at a moments notice.
Designed for top visibility at 150 feet, the BetaBrite display delivers bright, sharp characters and animations in amber, green, and red LEDs.
Create instant promotions that increase impulse purchases at the counter
- Chocolate Lovers, 4 Candy Bars for $1.00
- Need energy? 5-hour energy on Sale!
- Fresh Breath, Sale on Dentyne Gum!
Advertise your daily specials, new products and services.
- FREE 8 oz cup of coffee with a fill up
- Breakfast- Coffee and Donut for $2.00
- Lunch- Fresh Pizza slices, hot out of our oven, $1.50
- Dinner- Grab Milk on the Way home- $1.29
- Jackpot is climbing; get your lottery ticket now!
Move overstock merchandise and or seasonal product
- Windshield washer fluid, buy 1 gallon, get 1 free
- Snow is coming, make sure you have Ice Melt!
- It’s going to be a hot one, make sure your car has HEAT!
Announce community events and sponsorships
- Congratulations to the Spartans Girls Basketball Team on going to State!
- Proud Sponsor of The Mighty Mustangs Little League Team- Go Get them Boys!
Attract employees with job announcements
- 1st Shift Cashier needed, apply within!
- Now Hiring, apply within!
The possibilities are endless.
We could go on and on, but would like to hear from you. How have you used your window display to increase sales and build brand awareness?