I probably don't need to tell you how important light is to a church. Light, of course, is a powerful metaphor – that's the reason all churches have tended to try to add more illumination to their proceedings. Starting with the move from dark and cramped gothic cathedrals to the airy and spacious churches of the Renaissance, and continuing with ever more impressive uses of stained glass to catch the sunlight... a bright church is a welcoming church.
With electronic indoor church signs, you can take that light and find even more ways to bring it to your congregation. In fact, LED signs are the brightest and most eye-catching form of illuminated sign yet, making it a perfect fit for any church.
Let's take a look at some of the ways you can use LED indoor church signs to make it even easier to call the faithful to worship!
- Lead the crowd in hymns! With a couple of indoor LED signs behind the altar, it's easy to display the lyrics to all the songs in your hymnal. That gives your congregation another option for following along, and its messages will reach viewers hundreds of feet away.
- Show relevant information during the service. Not everyone brings a Bible to church, or takes time to follow along during the sermon. You can use electronic indoor church signs to actually show the chapter and verse your pastor is quoting, enhancing their presentation and bringing more knowledge to those in attendance.
- Give younger members a way to participate. Do you have older children or teenagers who wish they could do more to help out during services? Having one or two running the signs during your service is a perfect way for them to do a bit of good work. They'll get experience running modern equipment, and you'll have someone reliable keeping the sign on track with the sermon.
- Guide visitors through your church. If your humble church is more of a cathedral, small single-line LED signs work well to guide people around your complex. Much like how they're used in airports and movie theaters, these LED signs are easily seen in both daylight and darkness, so they can help lost people find their way any time of day!
- Make a new message board. Are you still using corkboard for your message area? Try a large LED display and see how well it can get your messages out. Since it can show multiple pages, you pretty much get an infinite display space in an economical package.
No matter how you utilize them, LED indoor church signs catch visitors' attention and make it easier for them to follow along with your church activities. Now, your parishioners don't have to go looking for the light – you can bring the light to them!