With a new year come new goals and new investments. While we don't know what New Years Resolutions you've made for yourself, if you own your own business, we'd be willing to bet that “make more money this year” is one of them. It's certainly one of ours!
Well, as it turns out, one of the best advertising investments you can make is in LED digital displays. These signs are inexpensive to purchase and install, yet provide far more visibility and flexibility than any other traditional form of signage.
So, in honor of the new year, let's look at 13 great reasons to invest in LED digital displays in 2013!
- LED signage creates more sales! According to the Small Business Administration, companies deploying LED digital displays see increases in sales of anywhere from 15% to 150%!
- Be seen from further away. LED displays have unmatched visibility and candlepower, and are able to be seen from further off for both street and sidewalk traffic.
- Infinite reusability. Unlike traditional signage, a digital sign is what YOU want it to be! Change your message every day, or even every hour, and it makes no difference.
- Reach out to more customers. Since you can change the message at will, you can reach out to more groups. Schedule your messages to reach the people who are actually outside your door.
- Integrate video. With a premium full-color outdoor display, you can put video onto your signs almost as easily as you can text. Why tell them about your mouth-watering foods or latest products when you can show them instead?
- Enjoy easy-to-use software. The basic software for your LED digital displays can be as simple as just typing in whatever message you want. Importing and converting videos is also simple, so you can use your existing media library.
- Advertise specials. For a lot of businesses, it's all about the retail traffic and impulse buys. You can run specials throughout the day to tempt people with limited-time offers.
- Reduce maintenance. A typical LED display will last for at least a decade, especially if it comes in a rugged weatherized case that protects it from damage.
- Add messages inside. LED signs aren't only for the outdoors. Interior signs can lead customers around your complex, show vital information, or simply keep them entertained.
- Update from anywhere. LED signs can be networked through WiFi, meaning you don't even have to be near them to change the message. Maintain your roadside signs from the comfort of your office!
- Include interactive elements. Some creative businesses use their LED displays to show live Twitter or Facebook updates, encouraging social media interaction among their clientele.
- Add engaging effects. You can integrate numerous video editing tricks like zooms, fades, and cross-cuts to make your videos and text even more interesting.
- Make 2013 your lucky year by being the first on your street to realize the benefits of LED digital display solutions for your advertising!