Daylight saving time is just around the corner (November 4th), and with that comes the resetting of the time on your LED display signs. To make this process as easy for you as possible, we’re giving you a step-by-step guide of what to do for each of our different LED signs.
To set the time on AlphaEclipseStreetSmart, RoadStar, and Classic signs using AlphaNet:
Because the time on the computer is transmitted to these signs with each message transmission, you just need to retransmit your messages to these signs.
To set the time on Excite or EzView signs using Ooh!Media:
1. Go to Schedule, select a sign and click the “Command” button.
- The sign must be powered on and connected to the PC before you can send command changes or updates to the sign.
2. When National Time changes occur, such as Daylight Saving Time, you must:
- Send a Set Time and Date command update to your sign – even if it is set to synchronize with the PC
- Re-send your current sign message schedule to reflect the new time change.
- Repeat this procedure for each sign.
For further help with changing any of these settings on your LED display, please contact Adaptive Display Solutions.