If you run an automotive sales or repair business and are looking to revamp your shop to attract more customers, why not give yourself a digital update?
Digital signage has become one of the most popular forms of advertising and outreach among auto dealers, and it's easy to see why. LED digital displays are cost-effective, versatile, and can be used virtually anywhere in your dealership - both indoors and out! Digital signs make your shop modern and attractive, while giving you far more power to communicate with your customers.
Let's take a look at some of the ways auto dealers are leveraging LED signage to improve their business!
• Attract more traffic from the road! Especially if you deal in car repair, you know the importance of bringing in new business off the highway. LED signs are brighter, sharper, and easier to see from the road than any other illuminated sign you can use. Even in full daylight, people will see your message before they see any of your competitors' signs.
• Show off the latest models! Since images on large outdoor displays can be changed at will, whenever you get more cars on the lot, you can start advertising them immediately! Take a picture, upload it to your sign, and wait for a buyer to fall in love.
• Advertise your daily specials in style! Whether it's an additional trade-in bonus or discounts on oil changes, a digital window display can tell everyone passing by about your latest specials, and the messaging can be changed whenever you like or have a new special to announce.
• Keep your messaging constant indoors! Digital signage isn't only for the outside of your auto dealership. Pick up some indoor text displays and place them around the inside of your shop and showroom. Display the specs on cars. Announce wait times for service procedures. Keep your customers in the loop at all times.
• Guide visitors around your lot. Do you have an extensive lot or several buildings? LED traffic signs can be used to guide customers around your premise, and smaller one-line displays are perfect for leading visitors on foot around your various departments.
• Leverage video. One feature of digital signs that cannot be matched by any other is the ability to play full-frame, full-motion video. Why simply show pictures when you could instead show your cars off in real style? Make your own videos or use clips from manufacturers to really pull in new leads.
Digital Signs Pay You Back
All these benefits might be enough to convince auto dealers to switch, but there's one more important aspect to digital signage: it uses vastly less power than other illuminated signs. An LED sign uses approximately one-tenth as much electricity as standard incandescent lights.
So, when you can do all this AND save money on your power bill at the end of the day, it seems clear why auto dealers are investing in digital signage.
Interested in learning more about LED signs for auto dealers? Contact Adaptive today for more information!