Communication is vital to anyone in the restaurant industry. You need to be constantly advertising your specials and new menu items, putting up signs where you hope they'll get the most exposure. At the same time, you have to let people know about your excellent customer service and work on your brand building, so they'll remember you afterwards. Plus, it all has to be done on a tight budget.
LED restaurant signs are an excellent investment precisely because they address all these issues. They're among the most versatile forms of messaging you can invest in, allowing you to display a variety of messages, both indoors and out. They're easy-to-use as well, with simple software that runs on virtually any computer.
Let's look at just a few of the ways restauranteurs are making use of LED restaurant signs to build their business:
Great Uses For LED Restaurant Signs
- Attract impulse purchases: Since the messages on digital LED signs can be updated immediately, any time of day, you can change the message on your board to advertise your meal specials at the right times. Draw in brand new crowds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner by keeping your messages fresh.
- Be seen from further off: If you rely on sales from people passing on the highway, large outdoor displays are brighter and easier-to-see when coming at them on a road than any other kind of sign. If you catch drivers' eyes first, you've already got the jump on your competition.
- Advise of wait times: If your cafe or restaurant does a lot of business, a small text display showing the average wait times for orders will both inform your customers, and help reduce the perceived wait time among guests.
- Be a local information resource: A large outdoor text display can easily be tailored to show information relevant to your market. You can show the date and time, temperature, stock tickers, sports scores, local school closings, or more. Whatever your customers are interested in, you can make your restaurant a hub for information.
- Interact with your guests: Some restaurants have begun using indoor LED restaurant signs to display recent social media connections, such as Facebook posts or Tweets directed at the restaurant. This can add a new twist to your dining experience, and encourages people to get involved with your brand beyond simply buying food.
- Show your specials: For restaurants with more foot traffic, a smaller high-resolution digital sign is perfect for showing mouth-watering images and video of your food, fresh from the kitchen. Since you can have as many images as you want, you'll quickly bring in more visitors than your competitors.
In short, both inside and out, digital LED restaurant signs are a great way to communicate with your visitors. Whether you're reaching them on the road, by foot, or once they're within your restaurant, there's no more versatile way of getting people's attention, spreading your message, and building your brand. When every dollar matters, this is signage that will truly pay off.
Interested in purchasing an LED sign for your restaurant? Contact Adaptive Display Solutions for more information.