When it comes to LED displays, few brands have had the recognition and staying power of BetaBrite. The --Scrolling Text & Graphics - BetaBrite Series has been a mainstay in businesses for twenty years, with half a million sold to entrepreneurs worldwide. With its simple interface and clear visibility at upwards of 150 feet, it's popularity is due to its effectiveness: Betabrite signs are a great way to communicate with your customers.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Adaptive Display's Digital Signage Blog
If you're in a seasonal business, every moment counts during the months you're open. Unlike most businesses, you can't establish your presence year-round. When you open your doors, you need ways for people to find you quickly. After all, your window of opportunity always seems to close sooner than it should.
If you're looking for the best full color LED outdoor display, we've got a brand new reason for you to look to Adaptive: Our brand-new A Series line of signature displays.
1. When I clicked on Check for Updates, this message appeared:When I clicked on Check for Updates, this message appeared:
Unable to find a software version on the web. Check the BetaBrite web site for more information.
Across America, businesses are looking for new ways to bring customers into their doors. People aren't driving as much as they used to, and they aren't spending as much as they used to, and that's making competition among small and medium-sized businesses that much more intense. These days, a business needs to use every trick it can to get ahead.
- What's the maximum distance a BetaBrite sign can be from a computer that's running the BetaBrite Messaging Software?
- Typically, the distance is 25 feet. However, you can purchase a 50-foot cable.
- Can BetaBrite signs be connected to a computer?
- YES! Using the BetaBrite Messaging Software, you can create and send messages from your personal computer to a sign.
- Why doesn't the sign show the modes or colors that I programmed?
- Mode and color selection must always come BEFORE the message text
- Why does the sign only save half of my message?
- You may have tried to save your file in the middle of your message. In order to save ALL the text in your file, you must always move the file to the end of your message before saving. To do this, press the APPEND key before you press the RUN key to save your message.
- How do I display the date in my message?
- For Model 1036 BetaBrites -- Use the Time/Date keypad key. For Model 1026 and 1040 BetaBrites -- use the Special M command.
- How do I change or remove the password on my sign?
- Step 1: Press the PROGRAM key. "Enter Password" will appear.
- Step 2: (Model 1040/1026 only -Hold down the SHIFT key) Press the letter "L" six times. "Prog Text File A" should appear.
- Step 3: Press the BACK key until "Set Password" appears.
- Step 4: Press the ADV key once and "Set Password Y/N" will appear.
- Step 5: Press "Y". Then "Enter 6 Characters" will appear.
- Step 6: Press the letter "A" six times. "Re-enter 6 characters" will appear.
- Step 7: Press the letter "B" once. The password is now removed.
- The clock on my sign seems to work, but the date does not advance daily.
- BetaBrite signs do not have a "Real Time" clock feature, and although the signs can keep time, the date will not automatically advance. You must manually advance the date each day.