Technical Support / Field Service Technician
Adaptive Micro Systems is a manufacture of Indoor and Outdoor LED Electronic Display Systems. Adaptive’s headquarters and manufacturing facility is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and has been designing, building and servicing quality LED products since 1978.The Technical Support / Field Service Technician will participate in the delivery of world class technical support to our Partners and Customers.
- Travel to customer sites to provide field service for LED Displays to include training, commissioning, troubleshooting, and installation.
- Complete documentation on field service issues, factory acceptance testing, site commissioning, etc.
- Provide technical support via phone, email and remote desktop programs.
- Troubleshoot issues from a system and product perspective; diagnose root cause to facilitate correction.
- Assist customers with Software Installation and Networking.
- Provide training to Adaptive and dealer personnel as requested.
- Must be willing to travel (up to 30%)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to climb and work at elevated heights and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic Electrical and Electronic knowledge
- Understanding of Ethernet networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service focus
- Proficient computer skills; CRM/database/Microsoft office suite and remote desktop programs.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Associate of Science in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent experience.
- Help Desk, Field Service, and/or LED sign experience a plus.
- Knowledge of RS232/RS485 Communication a plus.
- Knowledge of PLC programming and Windows OS a plus.
Adaptive offers everything you would expect: competitive salary, a benefit package including health/life/dental/Vision and 401(K). For more information about Adaptive, please visit our website at www.adaptivedisplays.com.
For confidential consideration, please email your resume with salary requirements or forward to:
ADAPTIVE MICRO SYSTEMS LLC
Attention: Human Resources Department
7840 North 86th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Fax: (414) 357-2037
Equal Opportunity Employer