Technical Sales Account Manager
Adaptive Micro Systems is a manufacture of Indoor and Outdoor LED Electronic Display Systems. Adaptive’s headquarters and manufacturing facility is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and has been designing, building and servicing quality LED products since 1978.
Do you love the excitement of sales and have a technical mind? Do you have a passion for working in a rapidly growing industry? Are you an outgoing, hardworking, driven team player? Are you the expert in selling solutions that all the other sales people come to for information? Have you worked in vertical markets that could utilize our signage solutions? Do you understand Industrial end users? If so, then you may just be the perfect fit for our team.
We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional with the highest level of integrity, who approach the job with undeniable passion, and loves to work with others to achieve success through growing and building their own accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Total Solution Sales experience. Sales are key – fast starter!
- Ability to generate, qualify and manage all sales leads, prospects new customer accounts to closure!.
- Ability to determine sales strategies and action plans for each customer - integrating our total solution offerings.
- Experience with manufacturers, industrial end users and B2B selling, product positioning and competitive analysis.
- Open communication style, strong teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate and drive enthusiasm at every level.
- Intelligent and high-energy with the desire to succeed in a fast paced, high achievement environment.
- Ability to align closely with business leaders and Sales team to develop and drive customer wins.
- Relationships with end users and/or Fortune 1000 companies that need our product.
- Technical capability of understanding the commercial & industrial LED market and products.
Minimum (MUST HAVE) Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years Solution Selling experience with Technical products.
- Demonstrable experience and past success developing and executing strategic sales plans and increasing sales productivity through sales enablement initiatives.
- Social marketing experience
- Experience in MS Office Product Suite & CRM
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
Adaptive offers everything you would expect: excellent earning potential with a competitive salary and an unlimited commission program, a benefit package including health/life/dental/Vision and 401(K). For more information about Adaptive, please visit our website at www.adaptivedisplays.com.
Please submit your resume with salary requirements to:
ADAPTIVE MICRO SYSTEMS LLC
Attention: Human Resources Department
7840 North 86th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Fax: (414) 357-2037
Equal Opportunity Employer